PDA

View Full Version : [All iPads] Camera hole or no camera hole?

kzhlin
Mar 6, 2013, 12:45 PM
I recently purchased a portenzo case (similar to the dodocases) and I was wondering if you guys like cases with or without the camera holes. What do you guys think? Any advantages/disadvantages or purely aesthetics?

glen e
Mar 6, 2013, 01:11 PM
Often heard: "I never take pics with my ipad"....

a few hours after you get the case something will happen where you want to take a pic...and you can't....

get the hole...screw all the paranoia about "one more place to get dust into"...use the feature you bought....

bouda
Mar 6, 2013, 01:12 PM
I recently purchased a portenzo case (similar to the dodocases) and I was wondering if you guys like cases with or without the camera holes. What do you guys think? Any advantages/disadvantages or purely aesthetics?

I would always order the camera hole - very small, and is an option should you want to use it. I rarely uses the camera on mine, but figured it is a nice option to have. Love the Portenzo cases, however mine went back after both had wood warping.

TaylorMatsu
Mar 6, 2013, 09:50 PM
Often heard: "I never take pics with my ipad"....

a few hours after you get the case something will happen where you want to take a pic...and you can't....

get the hole...screw all the paranoia about "one more place to get dust into"...use the feature you bought....

This... Lol

kzhlin
Mar 6, 2013, 10:45 PM
Thanks guys. I got the one with the camera hole.

@bouda: someone told me about the wood warping so I got the one with only adhesive backing. :)

takeshi74
Mar 9, 2013, 08:27 AM
Camera hole or no camera hole?
Not sure why you're asking us. You're the only one that can answer as to whether or not you're going to use the camera.