Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Peaceshow

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2013
Bravegoldman:Jungle adventure   

We congratulate the successful publish of new games! My friends,thank you for your support! And we are Free for 72 hours!

medish.jpg

We are looking forward to your download, and your valuable comments are the most precious gift to us!

Download:https://itunes.apple.com/app/id608152013?mt=8

----------

Nostalgia style + fresh small horizontal version + jungle adventure style, coupled with pleasant operation and excellent experience which can arouse your cooling feeling to play GBOY in that summer.

medish.jpg

----------

Fun of the game:
1. It embraces spine, ball, cactus, piranha and other barriers waiting for your challenge.
2. The big snails, smiling snakes, hedgehog with steel back and other monsters can allow your bully!
3. You can launch ultimate battle with BOSS!

----------

medish.jpg

lwapps

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2012
Bravegoldman:Jungle adventure   

We congratulate the successful publish of new games! My friends,thank you for your support! And we are Free for 72 hours!

We are looking forward to your download, and your valuable comments are the most precious gift to us!

Download:https://itunes.apple.com/app/id608152013?mt=8

----------

Nostalgia style + fresh small horizontal version + jungle adventure style, coupled with pleasant operation and excellent experience which can arouse your cooling feeling to play GBOY in that summer.

----------

Fun of the game:
1. It embraces spine, ball, cactus, piranha and other barriers waiting for your challenge.
2. The big snails, smiling snakes, hedgehog with steel back and other monsters can allow your bully!
3. You can launch ultimate battle with BOSS!

----------

It looks like a nice game with nice images. Did you make the graphics yourself?

Also, did you develop the game in xcode using open gl? I'm looking to get into game development and I'm having a hard time wondering where to start out!

Peaceshow

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2013
It looks like a nice game with nice images. Did you make the graphics yourself?

Also, did you develop the game in xcode using open gl? I'm looking to get into game development and I'm having a hard time wondering where to start out!

YES! It is

You can try using cocos2d+box2d

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.