PDA

View Full Version : [iPad] A question about Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 Removable Keyboard

pj123
Mar 13, 2013, 10:36 AM
Hi,

I ordered a Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 Removable Keyboard (Dark Brown). Not until I ordered the case did I realize that it does not have the elastic strap to close the case. My order hasn't arrived yet. I am curious whether there is anyone who owns a dark brown KeyFolio Pro 2 case and what your experience is. Also, is there any good DIY way to add a strap? Another issue that I worry about is the stability of the case when I type on my lap.

I currently use a Zagg Logitech Keyboard Case for iPad 3 & 4 (http://www.zagg.com/keyboard-cases/index.php#logitech-keyboard-case+ipad-3). The Zagg keyboard is awesome for typing but I don't like to hold a bare ipad for reading.

pj123
Mar 14, 2013, 07:28 PM
Just got the KeyFolio. It looks awesome. The only major problem is that it's not as stable as Zagg when I type on the lap. A minor problem is that the dark brown version doesn't have the strap to close the case. Otherwise, it's a nice keyboard case.

dwaynewilliams
Apr 17, 2013, 07:39 PM
I have the one with the strap. I have used multiple keyboard cases and this is the best one I have used. The keyboard layout is perfect and the ability to adjust the viewing angle of the screen by removing the keyboard is awesome. Like I said, I have spent much time and money searching for the perfect keyboard case solution and I think that I have finally found it. It makes my iPad that much more enjoyable to use.