PDA

View Full Version : Hey, anyone else having issues with nano repair?

zpapa21
Oct 18, 2005, 01:25 PM
Hey, i am brand new to this forum so be gentle but for all of you that had your ipod nano screen crack, can you please enlighten me and tell me whether you've got your replacement ipod back. I sent my nano back to apple on the 29th of september and called two days ago to sit on the phone for 46 minutes and be told they were waiting for it to be shipped back to them. I mean seriously, how long does it take for them to make an order and receive it? It only took eleven days when i ordered my nano and that felt like a long time. well, theres my rant, i just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issue or if anyone knows why it's taking so long. thanks.

clayj
Oct 18, 2005, 01:27 PM
Hey, i am brand new to this forum so be gentle but for all of you that had your ipod nano screen crack, can you please enlighten me and tell me whether you've got your replacement ipod back. I sent my nano back to apple on the 29th of september and called two days ago to sit on the phone for 46 minutes and be told they were waiting for it to be shipped back to them. I mean seriously, how long does it take for them to make an order and receive it? It only took eleven days when i ordered my nano and that felt like a long time. well, theres my rant, i just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issue or if anyone knows why it's taking so long. thanks.Do you know if they've received it yet? Please, PLEASE say that you sent your nano in using a method that allows it to be tracked, so that you can confirm when they receive it.

zpapa21
Oct 18, 2005, 09:24 PM
Oh no, i know they have received it. I talked to one of their reps and she confirmed they had received it and placed an order on it. Apple sent me a package and i put the ipod in it and shipped it off to them. They received the package on the 29th and ordered a new one on the 30th. I am just wondering why its taken so long. ehhhh......... whatever.

zpapa21
Oct 19, 2005, 01:46 PM
come on, someone enlighten me......