Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Catcher

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
Can anyone recommend a well made plain case for the iPhone 5 that most resembles the NGP for the iPhone 4? God only knows why they with such a popular case they ruined it completely in its iPhone 5 incarnation.

theautopilot

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2010
Can anyone recommend a well made plain case for the iPhone 5 that most resembles the NGP for the iPhone 4? God only knows why they with such a popular case they ruined it completely in its iPhone 5 incarnation.

Incipio frequency. Its my favourite case even after trying many. Just like the NGP but a nice grippy texture on the back.

Giuly

macrumors 68040
A case most like the Incipio NGP for the iPhone 4 but for the iPhone 5 is ...the Incipio NGP for iPhone 5.
iph-895b_1_1.jpg

moldy lunchbox

macrumors 6502a
Sep 9, 2010
Sunny California
My daily case for the 4 was NGP so i know your delimma and i have to recommend the Incipio Frequency, its the same TPU material so its hard shock protection but still "soft" like old NGP and you can take it off and put it on in seconds and never stretches. The power button is a little stiff for my tastes but you get used to it and its not that hard but i do feel like i should mention it. Other than that i recommend as the best case for old NGP users.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.