PDA

View Full Version : GAME: Guess this -- idea from Apple Collectors sub-forum

slooksterPSV
Oct 19, 2005, 12:13 AM
Here are the rules:
1. You may only post once - you may, however, go back and edit the post so that you can get it right. The first one who I see has it right will get the points.
2. I will look at times to determine who posted first, yes Edit's have times too.
3. These things could be in various places of the software of the Mac OS X Panther/Tiger/Jaguar OS. I'm using Panther, so things may be easier, or tougher.
4. I will post a new image every week (or try too), if its an easy one, I'll post 2.
5. This will be in the default install of the Mac OS X OS.

#1: Here we go, what Application is this menu in? BONUS Points for where specifically

slooksterPSV
Oct 19, 2005, 12:15 AM
#2: This is in an App that comes standard with at least Panther and Tiger - Jaguar I don't remember if it had this or not. (Clue I)

vniow
Oct 19, 2005, 12:17 AM
#1: Here we go, what Application is this menu in? BONUS Points for where specifically

Address Book/Preferences/General

Anonymous Freak
Oct 19, 2005, 12:38 AM
#2: This is in an App that comes standard with at least Panther and Tiger - Jaguar I don't remember if it had this or not. (Clue I)

Well, with the Skywalker Sound Effects, it would be iMovie..... But iMovie isn't standard with either Panther or Tiger. It *WAS* standard with Jaguar, though. (After Jaguar, it became part of the separately purchased 'iLife'.)

pknz
Oct 19, 2005, 02:28 AM
Err yea, what those two said^^

w00t!

slooksterPSV
Oct 19, 2005, 07:31 AM
vniow = 2pt
ehurtly = 1pt

Ok I think those were way too easy. I'll either post another group today or tomorrow.