PDA

View Full Version : Transferring App

eznoh
Mar 18, 2013, 04:16 PM
A couple of years ago I mistakenly purchased an iPad app for the iPod touch. Now we have an iPad but it is under a different iTunes account. Is there any way to get that app onto the iPad?

Han Solo 1
Mar 18, 2013, 04:22 PM
A couple of years ago I mistakenly purchased an iPad app for the iPod touch. Now we have an iPad but it is under a different iTunes account. Is there any way to get that app onto the iPad?

Yes. Go into settings, then App Store, then log in on the Apple ID that you used to purchase the app, then go into the App Store app, go to "purchased", find it, download it, then enjoy.

Then go back into settings, App Store, then log into your current Apple ID, and continue to enjoy.

eznoh
Mar 18, 2013, 05:47 PM
Yes. Go into settings, then App Store, then log in on the Apple ID that you used to purchase the app, then go into the App Store app, go to "purchased", find it, download it, then enjoy.

Then go back into settings, App Store, then log into your current Apple ID, and continue to enjoy.

I got it to work, the key was doing an install & authorize while still logged in as the Apple ID that was used to purchase the app. Thanks!

Mike