PDA

View Full Version : iTunes albums

TobyI
Mar 19, 2013, 03:05 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to open my thread, but is was the most likely.
There are a lot of things that really annoy me in iTunes. When I bought the first iPod mini everything worked fine in itunes, if you ask me: even perfect. But now... yeah, it just kept on getting worser and worser.
One of the most annoying things that keeps making me angry and is an infinity of stupidity is the fact that every song on a compilation album that is made by an other artist is seen as a separate album. Sorry, but that's really ************ stupid, it can't get more retarded. It's really every time I use iTunes that problem pops up and it really really really annoys me. I don't want to make a playlist of every compilation album I have.
Somebody a solution? Is it possible to get iTunes from the first iPod mini era working now? Cause it's not the only problem, but it's the problem that every time I open iTunes makes me angry within the first 5 minutes of use.
iTunes used to be good :( Now I wish I had RealPlayer again.

----------

Ok, every time I have a problem and post something about it on this forum, I find the solution myself. You just have to use the "tracks tab", I guess its called that way in the english version of iTunes. You basically get the same interface as in the first iTunes version I know. But more important, I didn't know yet, I don't have the "compilation album problem" there! Strange, very strange, but now I know.
Thanks for sending me good telepathics macrumors! Maybe someone will have the same problem and may be helped by my thread...
peace