PDA

View Full Version : Do any retail stores have the iPod with video yet?

johnbro23
Oct 19, 2005, 03:05 PM
I placed an order online, but cancelled it, figuring I could get my iPod quicker if I just called retail stores every day until I found one.

So far I've had no luck. I've called a Mac reseller, 2 Apple Stores, 2 Best Buys, and a Circuit City. The two Apple Stores are saying maybe by the end of the week. Everyone else is saying they don't know or in one or two weeks.

Just wondering if anyone else is hunting for one at retail stores and if anyone has found any in any retail stores? I'm wondering who will get them first. It'd be sad if it wasn't one of the two Apple Stores.

Steve1496
Oct 19, 2005, 03:09 PM
I just got home from my local Apple Store and got a 30GB White iPod with Video. They only had the 30GB white, nothing else ever got shipped to them.

johnbro23
Oct 19, 2005, 03:13 PM
I just got home from my local Apple Store and got a 30GB White iPod with Video. They only had the 30GB white, nothing else ever got shipped to them.
Lucky.

There's two Apple Stores in driving distance from me, and neither of them have it. How much stock did they have of the white 30's? Did they just get them in today?

mrzeve
Oct 19, 2005, 03:18 PM
Rosevelt Field, Long Island NY has the white 30gigs. Plenty of them to.

Steve1496
Oct 19, 2005, 03:27 PM
Lucky.

There's two Apple Stores in driving distance from me, and neither of them have it. How much stock did they have of the white 30's? Did they just get them in today?

They got them in an hour before I got there, and they had about 10 in stock.

johnbro23
Oct 19, 2005, 04:02 PM
Glad to see 30GB white iPods are shipping first, as thats what I wanted.