PDA

View Full Version : Educational Discount iPods

davefan6435
Oct 19, 2005, 04:08 PM
Has anyone that has used the educational discount on their ipods recieved one yet? I'm just curious because I know I was one of the first to order because I ordered around 11:45PST on the day they came out and mine still has yet to ship. I'm very jealous of those who have already recieved theirs and I can't wait to get it. BTW I ordered a black 30gig with no engraving.

AnktAggrwl
Oct 19, 2005, 04:14 PM
I also used en education discount on both of my iPods, I know the website says I can only use it for one iPod per school year but i figured I'd order 2 anyways and see if it worked... and if not, i'll pay full price on the second one... anyways, I ordered my first one with discount on 10/12 at 10:36 pm PDT and the second one on 10/13 1:11 pm PDT and they're both "Preparing Shipment" status. Today, there was a charge in my bank account for one of the iPods, but not the second one, so maybe one has shipped already? let's hope.

Also, they both are engraved... so that might be a reason for further delaying my order

snowmoon
Oct 19, 2005, 04:16 PM
Has anyone that has used the educational discount on their ipods recieved one yet? I'm just curious because I know I was one of the first to order because I ordered around 11:45PST on the day they came out and mine still has yet to ship. I'm very jealous of those who have already recieved theirs and I can't wait to get it. BTW I ordered a black 30gig with no engraving.

Yes, order was 3:45 PST with educational discount with engraving 60 white ... I got the tracking number today on the order status page.