PDA

View Full Version : [iPad] Zaggkeys Profolio VS Zaggkeys Pro

RedlegsFan
Mar 21, 2013, 07:00 PM
So I am about to pull the trigger on either the ZaggKeys ProFolio or the ZaggKeys Pro... I know that one protects the whole device while the other protects just the screen when closed. They are both priced at $100 so that will not be an issue. I was just curious if anyone has tested both versions out, what was your outcome? Did you prefer one over the other? If so, what helped make your final decision?

Thanks

Jachrist
Mar 21, 2013, 07:33 PM
Actually, the zagg keys pro is only $49.99 at both of my local bestbuy stores.

That said, I absolutely prefer the zagg portfolio much much more. I tried both at the store, and even though one was highly discounted, I chose the pro folio. (Actually, I got the pro folio plus for the backlit keys). Protection, fairly scratch resistant, grippy surface to keep it in place, and just professional-looking appearance overall.

Commy1
Mar 21, 2013, 09:32 PM
I got myself the Profolio+ and I'm very very happy I did. It serves as a great stand for every day use, like watching movies or stream, the keys are very well lit and spaced and the overall texture of the case feels good.

Whereas the Keys version is just the keyboard/stand I didn't like the idea of the open back of the iPad and that it was held together just by magnets, I just foresaw bad things and accidents no matter how powerful the magnets are.

In my opinion, you should just go all in, give it a try and see what you think with the Folio.

RedlegsFan
Mar 27, 2013, 06:02 PM
How about using the Profolio in bed. Is it ideal or hard to use?