PDA

View Full Version : System time

VortexMK
Mar 22, 2013, 07:01 AM
I need to install older version of one application and to do that I need to temporarily set my system time somewhere in xx/xx/2012 year and after install I can back my system time to normal... Will this cause some problem to my system and other programs which are all installed in 2013.?

Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3.

Thanks!

justperry
Mar 22, 2013, 07:08 AM
Illegal software, other than this I think there is not one Application which asks you to set the time to a different date.:p

VortexMK
Mar 22, 2013, 08:10 AM
I didn't mention any illegal software. I just need answer to my question.

Thanks!

justperry
Mar 22, 2013, 08:12 AM
I didn't mention any illegal software. I just need answer to my question.

Thanks!

I didn't say YOU mentioned illegal software but the only time people need to set their date to a different date is when they install serial/hacks.

VortexMK
Mar 22, 2013, 08:17 AM
I really don't know why You pretend my topic to some topic about illegal stuff. If You don't know the answer and don't want to help - please leave my topic.

Even it is the case, I bet 99% users of this forum use some of illegal software, so I don't see the purpose of your comments...

benwiggy
Mar 22, 2013, 10:50 AM
From the Forum Rules:

Things Not to do:

8. Do not post ..... techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods ... or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help.

justperry
Mar 22, 2013, 11:02 AM
^^This, there's the reason.

Help:Forum Rules (http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:Forum_Rules)

maflynn
Mar 22, 2013, 11:03 AM
As mentioned as for this type of help is not permitted