PDA

View Full Version : nano armbands

lucas
Oct 20, 2005, 02:56 AM
anyone know of companies making 3rd party armbands at more reasonable prices than the apple ones? the apple ones look nice but AU$50 for a little strap? you've got to be joking

DarkNetworks
Oct 20, 2005, 04:11 AM
anyone know of companies making 3rd party armbands at more reasonable prices than the apple ones? the apple ones look nice but AU$50 for a little strap? you've got to be joking

Well i dunno...the Apple one looks fine for me...
if you're looking for any third party armbands here is one...
http://speckproducts.com/nano-armband.html

lucas
Oct 20, 2005, 04:37 AM
well, like i said in my original post, i like the apple bands, just not the price. that speck one is no better in that respect (and visually much worse IMO)

GroundLoop
Oct 20, 2005, 05:46 AM
I honestly think that the Apple iPod Nano armbands are hideous. Plus I have heard that they are not exactly the most rugged armband out there (the material rips too easily). I currently have a Mini with an armband and they work very well together. I am not afraid of anything ripping or falling out.

The armband that DarkNetworks posted looks like it would work well for me.

Hickman

DarkNetworks
Oct 20, 2005, 07:38 AM
well, like i said in my original post, i like the apple bands, just not the price. that speck one is no better in that respect (and visually much worse IMO)

well..whats this thread all about? i don't get u...

I honestly think that the Apple iPod Nano armbands are hideous. Plus I have heard that they are not exactly the most rugged armband out there (the material rips too easily). I currently have a Mini with an armband and they work very well together. I am not afraid of anything ripping or falling out.

The armband that DarkNetworks posted looks like it would work well for me.

Hickman

i heard the Apple armband works extremely well...nevertheless i'm glad that the armband i posted would work well for you...

devilot
Oct 20, 2005, 10:44 AM
I honestly think that the Apple iPod Nano armbands are hideous. Plus I have heard that they are not exactly the most rugged armband out there (the material rips too easily). I currently have a Mini with an armband and they work very well together. I am not afraid of anything ripping or falling out.I really like the Apple nano armband and I have the 'gray' one which looks pretty close to white. I love it. It feels sturdy to me, there's no way my nano is going to 'slide' out and I feel like it's one of the best purchases I've made for $26.99.

lucas
Oct 20, 2005, 05:30 PM
well..whats this thread all about? i don't get u...
thats simple
anyone know of companies making 3rd party armbands at more reasonable prices than the apple ones?
i dont think reiterating again can make it any clearer, the question is pretty straight-forward

DarkNetworks
Oct 20, 2005, 07:18 PM
thats simple

i dont think reiterating again can make it any clearer, the question is pretty straight-forward

ooh..if thats the case..simple quick answer...NO

Well..i don't see any point making this thread...

lucas
Oct 20, 2005, 11:54 PM
ooh..if thats the case..simple quick answer...NO

Well..i don't see any point making this thread...
anyone ever tell you you're an arrogant moron? you come in here with your irrelevant answers, dont bother reading what was being asked, then claim you dont see a point of making the thread.... how about this for a point, i wanted my ****ing question answered by someone who actually read it, obviously not by you.

apologies to all else, but i get really frustrated dealing with morons like DarkNetworks

DarkNetworks
Oct 21, 2005, 12:11 AM
how about this for a point, i wanted my ****ing question answered by someone who actually read it, obviously not by you.

Well, i simply don't understand why u get soo ****ed up with this...if u don't like me fine enuff i'll take it...i really don't think this is necessary whatsoever to call me an arrogant moron as ur question is irrelevant...plus u admit it urself that "u wanted ur ****ing question answered" which i think u admit that u asked a ****ed up question...

newayz WHATEVA i don't give a damn if u like me or not whatsoever...i am who i am and say what u wanna say

Demon Hunter
Oct 21, 2005, 12:24 AM
Okay guys if this doesn't make you lighten up, nothing will...

Buy a FunSkin Cloud (http://speckproducts.com/nano-cloud.html).

Encapsulate your iPod nano in a fluffy cloud of protection and fun!

Oh god, it doesn't get any better than that. LMFAO.

Labi
Oct 21, 2005, 03:01 AM
Oh no! Don't do this. Please! Guys, come on.

devilot
Oct 21, 2005, 09:38 AM
Oh god, it doesn't get any better than that. LMFAO.I prefer this quote off their site: Cloud Shape provides cute style and protection :eek: CUTE?!