PDA

View Full Version : iPod Mini refuses do to anything

Souldriver
Oct 20, 2005, 07:11 AM
Hello,
I don't know if there is a thread about this problem, or if this topic is in a wrong forum. If so, I apoligise.

My iPod Mini doesn't do anything anymore. It has made an error and now it's blocked (sorry, my English isn't extended enough to discribe the problem correctly. :confused: )
So now the screen just shows the artist and titel of the number I listened to, just before my iPod made the error.

None of the buttons works, and connecting the iPod to my computer is no solution either, because it simply does not recognise my Pod.

Is that a common problem (because I have never experienced it before), and is there a solution to it?

Edit: whooops, I just found it myself. Pressing the menu en selectbuttons at the same time has solved the problem. Sorry for the unnecessary topic :o .

Thanx anyway,
SD

mad jew
Oct 20, 2005, 07:21 AM
Try holding down the middle button and the top of your clickwheel (circle thing) at the same time for a ten or so seconds. This should reset it after a while :)

Souldriver
Oct 20, 2005, 07:23 AM
Try holding down the middle button and the top of your clickwheel (circle thing) at the same time for a ten or so seconds. This should reset it after a while :)
Indeed. I have just found it myself. But thanks anyway, for the quick reply.

This topic may be closed now. :D

mad jew
Oct 20, 2005, 07:27 AM
Glad it's all fixed. :)

I'd leave the thread open so that other people can see how you solved your problem. :)