PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Changing Wallpapers

FL00DY
Mar 26, 2013, 12:34 AM
So I started a Graphic Design course 6 weeks a go and so I changed from 15 years of PC to a Mac Book Pro Retina 15". Some things a really messing with my head...

But instead of whinge about all my problems, I just wanted to know about Wallpapers in OS X. I'm running 10.8.3 on a Retina 15" - I opted for 256GB SSD & 16GB RAM (dont even get me started on the lack of upgrade options for storage &RAM). I hate Finder and so I swapped to start using Path Finder, it was here that I noticed that the Desktop/Wallpaper is connected to the Finder app. On Windows I had a brilliant app that auto-started and changed my wallpaper for me. It had a tone of features, different lists I could save, monitor folders, auto-colour... I had been using it for like 6-7 years. The option to do this with OSX is really light and is ruined when I use Path Finder...

I just wanted to get some thoughts and opinions of how to auto change your wallpaper that is not the built-in OSX option.

Thanks for any help. There are some things I'm liking I like the Three-finger swipe between boards, but I can do the same thing with Command-Tab...