PDA

View Full Version : Trackpad help

iConor50
Mar 26, 2013, 06:54 AM
The trackpad on my macbook air is gone abit sticky when clicking, what should I do?:/

Designed4Mac
Mar 26, 2013, 08:12 AM
The trackpad on my macbook air is gone abit sticky when clicking, what should I do?:/

Can't believe I'm even going to answer this but here goes.

Get a cloth with a tiny drop of glass cleaner on it and wipe it.

Bobs your uncle

One clean trackpad :D

----------

Can't believe I'm even going to answer this but here goes.

Get a cloth with a tiny drop of glass cleaner on it and wipe it.

Bobs your uncle

One clean trackpad :D

Ps. Stop watching babe station on your MBA :eek:

BlakeBrattina
Mar 27, 2013, 06:48 AM

Depends on how far you are into your purchase and/or if you have any AppleCare. I had an issue, which is starting to show signs again, of my trackpad not 'clicking' down and becoming spongey. I took it back with the response that the springs needed to be replaced or 'reset'. Seemed like a pretty simple fix but it took them about 3 days.

iConor50
Mar 27, 2013, 07:55 AM
Depends on how far you are into your purchase and/or if you have any AppleCare. I had an issue, which is starting to show signs again, of my trackpad not 'clicking' down and becoming spongey. I took it back with the response that the springs needed to be replaced or 'reset'. Seemed like a pretty simple fix but it took them about 3 days.

Thanks. it seems to be better and worse, at times its OK and at other times really spongey and sticky

DisplacedMic
Mar 27, 2013, 10:45 AM
wow - best reply ever :D:D:D