PDA

View Full Version : AT Bat 13 issues

wsarahan
Mar 26, 2013, 03:00 PM
I don`t know what to do anymore with my At Bat 13 app

At my Apple TV via Wifi i can get amazing HD quality in any HD avaiable game, but when i`ll try to watch at my iPhone or my iPad the image is very, very poor

But there is another ponit here, if i`m watching a game at iPhone or ipad with poor quality and click to airplay the image goes to HD to Apple Tv, very strange, it`s just like magic

It does not make sense as i`m at the same Wifi at all devices, just tested with 2 routers and 2 100mbps internet connections and the results are always the same

I`m from Brazil, i don`t know if it`s only happening with international users or everyone has the issue

At least i can watch in nice quality at Apple TV and my PC

Kashsystems
Mar 29, 2013, 03:08 PM
I don`t know what to do anymore with my At Bat 13 app

At my Apple TV via Wifi i can get amazing HD quality in any HD avaiable game, but when i`ll try to watch at my iPhone or my iPad the image is very, very poor

But there is another ponit here, if i`m watching a game at iPhone or ipad with poor quality and click to airplay the image goes to HD to Apple Tv, very strange, it`s just like magic

It does not make sense as i`m at the same Wifi at all devices, just tested with 2 routers and 2 100mbps internet connections and the results are always the same

I`m from Brazil, i don`t know if it`s only happening with international users or everyone has the issue

At least i can watch in nice quality at Apple TV and my PC

I would try to contact mlb support as it works perfectly fine on mine. This sounds like a weird glitch but i wonder if it has to do with location.