PDA

View Full Version : Got an imac

jiv3turkey748
Oct 20, 2005, 10:05 PM
i got an imac 17" 2ghz/512/160 with a super drive to replace my ibook which broke( :() i bought it becuase it was only $1099

so far i dont like it near as much as my ibook, but the specs are s much better im afaid ill later regret reurning it if i do
i have 21 days to return it and get an ibook im not sure what to do...

ksz
Oct 20, 2005, 10:08 PM
i got an imac 17" 2ghz/512/160 with a super drive to replace my ibook which broke( :() i bought it becuase it was only $1099

so far i dont like it near as much as my ibook, but the specs are s much better im afaid ill later regret reurning it if i do
i have 21 days to return it and get an ibook im not sure what to do...
Looks like you really like the iBook. Desktops and laptops are quite different. If you were perfectly happy with the iBook and miss the portability, replace the broken iBook with a new one.

jiv3turkey748
Oct 20, 2005, 10:21 PM
Looks like you really like the iBook. Desktops and laptops are quite different. If you were perfectly happy with the iBook and miss the portability, replace the broken iBook with a new one.

i think thats what ill do im going to give this computer a week and if i dont start to like it more all get an ibook

i really wish my old one still worked im like emotionally attached to it and i never really realized it until now

ksz
Oct 20, 2005, 10:24 PM
If you have to choose only one, it can be a tough choice! Good luck.

vrabz
Oct 20, 2005, 10:26 PM
I just got the 17" iMac myself!!! exciting...as a new switcher!

dmw007
Oct 20, 2005, 10:43 PM
Sorry to hear that you are not enjoying your iMac G5. I use one at college almost daily and I love it. Hope things work out. :)