PDA

View Full Version : [iPad] Belkin Announces Pre-Orders for Ultimate Keyboard Case

DashSatan
Mar 27, 2013, 01:44 PM
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/belkin-ultimate-keyboard-case-for-ipad-2-ipad-3rd-4th-gen/

Belkin has finally announced pre-orders for their new Ultimate Keyboard case. A couple hands on first impressions have been posted around the internet too. I have to say, I think this might be the keyboard case that I finally get. I was going to go with the Clamcase Pro but when I heard about this case last month, I decided to wait it out. It looks pretty cool. I just hope the magnets are strong enough to hold the iPad in place while typing. What do you guys think?

By the way, if you are looking to pre-order the case use the promo code "INSTANTWIN20" to get 20% off the price. No I do not work for Belkin or any company affiliated with them haha.

Commy1
Mar 27, 2013, 04:15 PM
That looks like a very nice little case, but the finish on it looks like a finger print magnet. I like that it has different angle anchors.

DashSatan
Mar 27, 2013, 10:29 PM
That looks like a very nice little case, but the finish on it looks like a finger print magnet. I like that it has different angle anchors.

The case itself looks to be made of a matte material, but the keyboard could be a fingerprint magnet. I preordered mine tonight. So well see.