PDA

View Full Version : racing game on Apple website

jykim0806
Mar 31, 2013, 01:05 AM
what is the game on iPad mini called? (the right one)

TJ61
Apr 1, 2013, 09:43 AM
what is the game on iPad mini called? (the right one)

I wonder if it's a screenshot from the not-yet-ready-for-release Real Racing 3. The pic on the left, on the full size iPad, is more clearly RR3.

Regards,
Tom

AppleDeviceUser
Apr 1, 2013, 02:50 PM
I wonder if it's a screenshot from the not-yet-ready-for-release Real Racing 3. The pic on the left, on the full size iPad, is more clearly RR3.

Regards,
Tom
What do you mean "Not-Yet-Ready-For-Release"?

TJ61
Apr 1, 2013, 03:25 PM
What do you mean "Not-Yet-Ready-For-Release"?

I meant not yet at the time of that ad picture The picture on the left is definitely RR, and I doubt Apple would use a RR competitor in the same shot. Also, I think Apple was using RR3 info in its iPad campaign before it (RR3) was released. I have RR3, and haven't seen anything that remotely looks like the pic on the right.

But, maybe it's not a racing game at all; just some car info app.

Regards,
Tom

AppleDeviceUser
Apr 1, 2013, 11:40 PM
I meant not yet at the time of that ad picture The picture on the left is definitely RR, and I doubt Apple would use a RR competitor in the same shot. Also, I think Apple was using RR3 info in its iPad campaign before it (RR3) was released. I have RR3, and haven't seen anything that remotely looks like the pic on the right.

But, maybe it's not a racing game at all; just some car info app.

Regards,
Tom

Oh I see, thanks.

-Dave

GKDAIR
Apr 5, 2013, 10:08 PM
Why do people sign their name at the end of their post? Do you know how many toms or daves there are in the world?

paulcdb
Apr 6, 2013, 02:20 AM
Do you know how many toms or daves there are in the world?

2?

Tom... and Dave! ;)