PDA

View Full Version : Will there be any left?

tdogg20
Oct 21, 2005, 07:20 PM
the apple store in the mall of america in minnesota said that there new ipods will be in on tuesday. Im going to the mall on thursday do you think i will be able to get one of the Ipods or do you think that they will be all gone?

hikeNM
Oct 21, 2005, 07:49 PM
the apple store in the mall of america in minnesota said that there new ipods will be in on tuesday. Im going to the mall on thursday do you think i will be able to get one of the Ipods or do you think that they will be all gone?

If you're worried about them being gone, call them and ask if you can pay for it over the phone and have them hold it until you can get there.

p0intblank
Oct 21, 2005, 08:00 PM
My dad just got his iPod tonight in the Christiana Mall and it was the last 60 GB model they had in stock. They had a few 30 GB models left, though.

On a related note, I finally got to play around with the iPod nano and I couldn't believe the size of it. I've seen many pictures of it, but I still couldn't believe how small it is. What an amazing product. And regarding the new iPod, the screen is huge in comparison to my 3G. It's seriously like night and day. Well, I'm off to drooling over my dad's iPod again. :p It has been confirmed, though: I am definitely buying myself one very soon.

chucknorris
Oct 21, 2005, 08:06 PM
Without reading what you're asking about or what anybody else replied, the answer is no. None will be left.

:D

I love being a contrarian!

watcher2001
Oct 22, 2005, 01:46 AM
If you're worried about them being gone, call them and ask if you can pay for it over the phone and have them hold it until you can get there.
They may not take pre pay as they do not know if they will have the supply but you could see if they will put you on a waiting list.

balamw
Oct 22, 2005, 02:10 AM
FWIW they are also making it to retailers other than Apple Stores. I stopped at Best Buy in Oxnard, CA on a lark to see if they had any 4GB nanos as a coworker showd me his black 4GB earlier in the day. They didn't, but I walked out of there with a freshly arrived 30GB vidPod! They had about 15-20 of them in stock.

Love at first sight. Various people including myself couldn't keep their hands off of it. The screen feels so much bigger than its somewhat diminutive size! Hope I can keep the plastic on it to keep it relatively scratch free until I get a case for it.

B

davidcb13
Oct 22, 2005, 05:55 AM
Well if your talking about the automatic computer announcment they have saing the new ipods and imacs will be in by tuesday... Dont believe it. Wait and talk to someone who is actually in the store. I made the mistake of taking the announcments word for it and they had already sold out of my 30 gig black iPod by the time I smartened up:(