PDA

View Full Version : I want an iMac G3.

Ariii
Mar 31, 2013, 10:43 PM
They're so beautiful T_T.

Does anyone know how I might be able to find one for <$30 that has FireWire and is either Ruby or BlueBerry around Chicago?

Lil Chillbil
Mar 31, 2013, 11:30 PM
Craigslist, I swear 2010-11 and even early 12 you couldn't give these things away I had like 50 stuffed into my garage. Now I ain't got one :D

Jessica Lares
Mar 31, 2013, 11:44 PM
I personally have one and don't care for it. :p It's sitting under my desk, and is the very first model. When it comes to design, the iMac G4 has aged much better than the G3. They look better in pictures IMO.

Lil Chillbil
Mar 31, 2013, 11:58 PM
I personally have one and don't care for it. :p It's sitting under my desk, and is the very first model. When it comes to design, the iMac G4 has aged much better than the G3. They look better in pictures IMO.

yeah I know, The imac g4 still sorta fits into the current mac lineup

PowerPCMacMan
Apr 1, 2013, 12:50 AM
The iMac G4 is such an impressive piece of work.. none of the Intel iMacs touch the beauty and sheer impressive art design of this PowerPC machine.

tom vilsack
Apr 1, 2013, 04:10 AM
Just did a cl search for your area...kinda nice looking snow imac asking 50

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/sys/3703121554.html

Nyy8
Apr 1, 2013, 08:19 AM
I've seen people giving these away on craigslist, heck one guy had a whole lot!

Ariii
Apr 1, 2013, 08:42 PM
The iMac G4 is such an impressive piece of work.. none of the Intel iMacs touch the beauty and sheer impressive art design of this PowerPC machine.

I agree... The school that I used to go to had them and they were amazing <3. I've used G3's before and they are the best design in anything ever.

I'm still waiting until they throw them away.

I can't really use CraigsList though :(.

Lil Chillbil
Apr 1, 2013, 09:50 PM
I agree... The school that I used to go to had them and they were amazing <3. I've used G3's before and they are the best design in anything ever.

I'm still waiting until they throw them away.

I can't really use CraigsList though :(.

Why can't you use craigslist