Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vegastouch

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Starting on April 5th. This will enable LTE on unlocked iPhones from AT&T using or "unlocked devices"
T-Mobiles network.

Here is the link for details.

Last edited:

hexonxonx

macrumors 601
Jul 4, 2007
Denver Colorado
It's for all iPhones currently being used on T-Mobile. It's not just for the iPhone 5 to enable LTE. This will enable Visual Voicemail and set the correct APN settings.

Vegastouch

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
It's for all iPhones currently being used on T-Mobile. It's not just for the iPhone 5 to enable LTE. This will enable Visual Voicemail and set the correct APN settings.

Right, thats what i meant and why i posted the link. Good news if you ask me for those who have unlocked iPhones on T-Mobile.

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Mar 29, 2011
Can't wait. :D

But does anyone know if this will break jailbreak? My understanding is that it shouldn't, correct?

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Can't wait. :D

But does anyone know if this will break jailbreak? My understanding is that it shouldn't, correct?

I wouldn't think so, unless it actually comes as an update from apple. It should say a "carrier update is available" and not "a software update"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.