Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dieperdors

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 4, 2013
Hi there,

I just upgraded to 10.7, and unfortunately did not realize that Entourage will not be supported. I googled a bit and found out that I could extract my Entourage emails using a program called Emailchemy! There is three ways to access Entourge emails. Either Entourage (Database), Entourage Archive (.RGE) or Entourage Cache.

I found Entourage Database in the following thread, Document - Microsoft User Data - Office 2004 - Identities - Main Identity - Database

This does not work. Any suggestions. I have so many emails that are really important. I understand that 10.7 does not support Entourage, how can I access my emails again. Downgrading is not an option! Is there any other way to get me Entourage emails or am I dead in the water?

Thanks for your time, any advice appreciated
Christine

vbert

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2013
SE Michigan
Same problem, 6 months later

Hi, Here it is 6 months later and I have the same problem. I can't start Entourage, so I can't export the mail thus, I can't import the mail to Mail. Alas, you never got a reply to your post. Did you ever find a way to recover your email?

Thanks, Val

hotinplaya

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2007
Entourage 2008 is supported by 10.7 and 10.8

are you using 2004 entourage, that is not supported

I came across this thread as I am wanting to know if 2008 if will work with Maverick

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.