Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aspen

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2009
The default for the weather widget background color is blue but it has mysteriously changed to a pink/red. Any idea how to change it back? I'm color blind and the red is nearly impossible.

Also the clock widget has the wrong time even though it has the correct city. The computer time is correct. Thoughts?

Krazy Bill

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2011
I believe the stock weather widget changes color to coincide with sunrise/sunset in your geographical area. There is no way to change this behavior as far as I know.

I don't use the clock widget but I loaded it up and found that Adelaide, Australia is 30 minutes ahead of Brisbane. That's probably why I don't use it. :)

Aspen

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2009
I believe the stock weather widget changes color to coincide with sunrise/sunset in your geographical area. There is no way to change this behavior as far as I know.

I don't use the clock widget but I loaded it up and found that Adelaide, Australia is 30 minutes ahead of Brisbane. That's probably why I don't use it. :)

Well, you are right about the weather widget color. It is blue now.

As for the clock widget, that's another story. It's still an hour off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.