PDA

View Full Version : I'm such a good guy..

RolledUp20s
Apr 6, 2013, 05:09 PM
I just sold my mac air to a stranger, he came to collect it from my house. He was new to apple so I ended up giving him a 2hr lesson, setup & installed ilife etc, showed him my Apple TV and how that works with AirPlay. He was amazed, seeing as I don't use it much I said he could buy that aswel :)
He's a lecturer, I said it'd be good for his presentations

Anyways..a new apple guy has joined the family.

I've spread my apple seed:apple:

MisterKeeks
Apr 6, 2013, 05:28 PM
I'm such a good guy...

And so humble... ;):D

eawmp1
Apr 6, 2013, 05:31 PM
Good on you, but "I've spread my Apple seed"???? :eek:

Shrink
Apr 6, 2013, 05:33 PM
Good on you, but "I've spread my Apple seed"???? :eek:

Um, I had the same response!!

But it was a visual image I chose not to entertain!!:(

eawmp1
Apr 6, 2013, 05:39 PM
Um, I had the same response!!

Bu it was a visual image I chose not to entertain!!:(

Great minds...

And ours, too.

RolledUp20s
Apr 6, 2013, 05:41 PM
And so humble... ;):)

Oh so humble :D

----------

[QUOTE=eawmp1;17107443]Good on you, but "I've spread my Apple seed"???? :eek:

It's part of nature. To spread the :apple: seed is what The great one taught us. RIP Steve

Mrbobb
Apr 8, 2013, 12:24 PM
I hope you didn't give him your ph#, because he's now going to ring you up whenever he's got a problem! :eek:

jumpmandds
Apr 8, 2013, 12:32 PM
U let him in your house?! I would've met him at a panera bread or something never do deals out your house

77slevin
Apr 10, 2013, 02:16 AM
U let him in your house?! I would've met him at a panera bread or something never do deals out your house

Exactly. Some use this technique to case your house. If I sell something myself, I ask to meet up in front of the local police station. If they show up, it's legit and it weeds out the shady ones.

JHUFrank
Apr 10, 2013, 02:18 AM
"Apple Seed" ROFLMAO!

xxcysxx
Apr 11, 2013, 10:53 AM
I did this for the last four laptops i sold on craigslist, thought i didn't direct them to my house. but i spent at least two hours sitting there teaching them how to "use" the machine like if it was my responsibility, and yes i do feel irritated and annoyed, i intentionally just wanted to show them that everything i claimed in my classified is verifiable, but then they started to ask more and more questions like they don't know how to use a computer. for god sake these peoples are students and nurses, computer engineers, they so claimed when we finished the conversation.

my four time lessons. never again!