Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Passante

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 16, 2004
on the sofa
Actual quotes from the Engadget site of comments about the Yahoo price increase. Can you spot the common thread?

"I agree the software itself seems a bit buggy at time and is slow and a bit ugly, but it's still a wonderful value in my opinion, for all the new music I've discovered."

"Anyone who has actually tried this service knows how buggy and pathetic the engine is. Yes, I said pathetic. While the selection may be good and the price is good. What’s the point if the program you have to use feels like it never left alpha stages? "

"I've been using Yahoo for a couple of months. The application itself is the crappiest thing ever (script errors, random crashes, features suddenly stop working). But the concept is great"

"I'm a member of YMU, and as others have said, it's a boon for discovering and experimenting with new music, and the price and quality is best-in-class, even with the price increase (which we all knew was coming anyway.) Annual subscribers like me will see no price increase for a year anyway, and after that, it's less than a Benjamin a year."

Lifetime windows users who are comfortable with mediocrity.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.