Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wiznet

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 30, 2012
Canada
Alright, so I've looked at a few threads here and elsewhere, and I'm still having trouble setting a frame-rate cap for SCII. This is most likely due to the fact I can't find many that are new/for ML.

I go to finder, but where is "accounts"?

I'm following these instructions:

"Finder --> Account --> Library --> Application Support --> Blizzard --> StarCraft II --> Variables.txt"

edit: Tried going to "Applications -> Starcraft II" (as it was the only spot I could find anything about starcraft..) and couldn't find variables.txt

edit 2: Found Library, went to application support, there is no "Blizzard" folder.

Last edited:

SingularityG

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2012
"Finder --> Account --> Library --> Application Support --> Blizzard --> StarCraft II --> Variables.txt"

The above seems to be correct.

On the Finder toolbar at the top of the screen click GO > Go To Folder > Input: ~/Library > GO > Application Support > Blizzard > StarCraft II > Variables.txt

wiznet

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 30, 2012
Canada
That's a pain.

The first time I did it, it wasn't there, under Application Support. Seems as though there's two different "library" folders?

But, your steps worked, thanks a lot!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.