PDA

View Full Version : Effective way to promote ipad apps?

Younglearner
Apr 11, 2013, 10:39 PM
Hi everyone, I just needed some help if you can tell me what's the most effective way to promote ipad app to boost sales? All your advices will be very much appreciated.

fujitsu
Apr 17, 2013, 11:03 PM
I still believe that app review sites offer an effective way to promote your iPad apps.

Here's 170+ app review sites which you could contact: http://maniacdev.com/2012/05/ios-app-review-sites/

annaharris
Apr 20, 2013, 07:19 AM
There are many ways to promote your websites such as post your demo app video on you-tube, promote your demo link via forums, blogs.

saberahul
Apr 20, 2013, 03:38 PM
Frankly, if your app is innovative and brings something new to the table, it will almost always get noticed automatically. If it offers the same deal but works well - a review site will help increase sales. If the app is nothing more than an icon that crashes, then very clever promoting will get you to the top for about a week until people stop buying due to 1-star ratings.

firewood
Apr 26, 2013, 03:58 PM
Frankly, if your app is innovative and brings something new to the table, it will almost always get noticed automatically.

New apps almost never get noticed automatically, no matter how innovative, unless you are a big brand or have major PR connections. Nobody will know about your better mousetrap without marketing. Unless lightning strikes you.

saberahul
Apr 26, 2013, 07:28 PM
New apps almost never get noticed automatically, no matter how innovative, unless you are a big brand or have major PR connections. Nobody will know about your better mousetrap without marketing. Unless lightning strikes you.

Lightning tends to strike me on a daily basis…