PDA

View Full Version : WoW Expansion Leak!!

Demon Hunter
Oct 24, 2005, 07:00 PM
http://www.absoluteinsight.net/2716

I quit because I feel like a worthless human being when I invest so much in a video game. But maybe I'm being too hard on myself... :D

BLOOD ELVES!

ijimk
Oct 24, 2005, 07:07 PM
dammit i just canceled my account and they do this to me lol DAMN THEM !!!! :mad:

applemacdude
Oct 24, 2005, 07:09 PM
cool

Demon Hunter
Oct 24, 2005, 07:11 PM
Icecrown is a 100 player HORDE and ALLIANCE raid...

Who knows what Ysera could be...

dubbz
Oct 24, 2005, 07:39 PM
dammit i just canceled my account and they do this to me lol DAMN THEM !!!! :mad:

Haha :D I just did the same thing. Figures.

Looks interesting.

QCassidy352
Oct 24, 2005, 09:31 PM
It almost makes me want to play again...

any word on when?

AoWolf
Oct 24, 2005, 10:22 PM
It is widely accepted that these notes are fake although we do know that blood elfs are coming (www.wowguru.com for the blood elf screen shots.

Demon Hunter
Oct 24, 2005, 10:46 PM
It is widely accepted that these notes are fake although we do know that blood elfs are coming (www.wowguru.com for the blood elf screen shots.

The writing is certainly poor... but the screenshots (not Frodolein) look stunning...

OutThere
Oct 24, 2005, 11:23 PM
These came out a few weeks ago...basically there are 2 big give aways:

--The utter lack of new less-than-40 man content. Having no 5, 10, 15 or 20 man instances would cut off tons of players.

--The max level being 75...they'll have it be an even number so you get new spells/skills when you hit the max level.

Other than that some of the stuff sounds cool and could very well show up in the future, though blood elves are a definite.

Patmian212
Oct 25, 2005, 12:33 AM
When is it coming out? Does anyone know if you can use existing characters or have to create new ones to play?

OutThere
Oct 25, 2005, 09:13 AM
When is it coming out? Does anyone know if you can use existing characters or have to create new ones to play?

Nobody really knows when it's coming out, but it's expected to be some time next year, and you'll probably copy your characters through the expansion servers. (Though nobody is really sure how the server transfer business like that will work.)

AoWolf
Oct 25, 2005, 09:26 AM
Nobody really knows when it's coming out, but it's expected to be some time next year, and you'll probably copy your characters through the expansion servers. (Though nobody is really sure how the server transfer business like that will work.)

I tend to think that it will be coming out later then sooner. A leaked Italian magazine said may 06, that and they will only be telling us about one race. I wonder why they didn't try to get it out in time for the Christmas season.

Edit: Found the picts here: http://forums.worldofwar.net/showthread.php?t=354707&page=1&pp=10

Ayre
Oct 30, 2005, 02:04 PM
I'm glad that at least parts of those notes are fake -- who the hell wants to be a Draenei? :rolleyes:

ijimk
Nov 1, 2005, 07:51 AM
i thought that was an odd choice fo the Alliance. Maybe Pandas will be their race ... cant think of any other logical choice or unless they made half elves ....

dotcomlarry
Nov 1, 2005, 10:01 AM
Official website for the expansion pack: www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade)