Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

MacHeist has launched nanoBundle 3, offering eight apps with a total retail value of $260 for $9.99. The first six are available immediately, with the final two (Little Inferno and Path Finder) being unlocked after a set number of bundles have been sold.

macheist.jpg
This nanoBundle includes the following apps:

-xScope ($30)
-iStopMotion ($50)
-Totals ($40)
-Clarify ($30)
-Fantastical ($20)
-CleanMyMac 2 ($40)
-Little Inferno ($10)
-Path Finder ($40)

The MacHeist bundle can be purchased for the next six days from the website. 10% of each purchase can be donated to a partnering charity of the customer's choice.

Article Link: New MacHeist nanoBundle Features 8 Mac Apps for $9.99

Klae17

macrumors 65816
Jul 15, 2011
Can someone let us know what each app does? I've never heard of any of them.

charlieegan3

macrumors 68020
Feb 16, 2012
U.K

i haven't heard of any of these

I have.

There are links for you to read about each app in the article.

----------

i haven't heard of any of these

xScope is a practical set of measuring tools for designers and developers. They’re great for aligning and inspecting on-screen graphics and layouts.

iStopMotion - almost everyone has a favorite stop motion film, from classics like Gumby to more recent productions like Coraline. If you’ve ever dreamed of directing your own stop motion feature, iStopMotion gives you all the tools you need to create a masterpiece.

What better way to spend a rainy day than creating a story, and memories, with your child and their favorite toys.

Totals - If you’ve struggled to create professional looking documents in Pages or Word, you’ll appreciate the ease with which you can generate slick, customized invoices with Totals.

Never forget who owes you money again. With Totals, all your outstanding invoices and estimates are tracked automatically.

Clarify Clarify makes it easy to create gorgeous tutorials and how-to’s. When you need to add a bit of explanation to your screenshots, Clarify is the all in one tool to simplify the process.

Use Clarify whether you need to take a new screenshot or add an existing image, annotate with an arrow or use more advanced options like step numbers, highlights or text. If you have multiple screenshots to illustrate a process, it’s easy to organize each one into it’s own step of the process and then export slick PDF documents that are easy to read by the less technologically gifted.

Fantasical Admit it, you hate iCal… But you don’t have to suffer any longer! Presenting Fantastical, a neat little app that streamlines your schedule.

With Fantastical, simply type in the details as a sentence and it automatically detects and schedules your event. It also acts as a hub for your reminders, eliminating the need to juggle multiple programs with different lists.

CleanMyMac 2 Has your Mac been feeling a bit slow lately? CleanMyMac 2 automatically gets rid of bloated, useless files and speeds up your system.

CleanMyMac 2 also has a host of other tools to help you keep your Mac in shape! Quickly uninstall apps you don’t use anymore, disable or uninstall extensions, widgets, or preference panes, and securely erase anything you don’t want anyone else to find.

Little InfernoExcite your inner pyromaniac! Throw your toys into the fire, and play with them as they burn.

Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.

Path FinderIf you’ve ever wished that the Finder supported tabs like a web browser, Path Finder is the tool for you. It also boasts some other features previously confined to web browsing, like bookmarking for your favorite files and folders.

And if you want even more control over your files, you can take advantage of advanced features like batch renaming, file tagging, and advanced searching based on criteria. Customize your experience with the modular interface and spend less time looking for the files you need.

Wonders of the clipboard!:)

jlc1978

macrumors 603
Aug 14, 2009
Purchased!!

At less than 10 of your American dollars it's worth it just for CleanMyMac2 alone :)

I'm not sure CMM2 is worth it; I've never found it necessary. I'm sure GGJstudios will weigh in...

That said, Boinx' iStopMotion is pretty neat as is Fantastical. Unfortunately I already have both of them.

p3ncil

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2009
Do we redeem the licenses from MAS?
Or do we have to download the apps individually from the App Developers themselves?

HoosPhotog

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2011
I'm not sure CMM2 is worth it; I've never found it necessary. I'm sure GGJstudios will weigh in...

That said, Boinx' iStopMotion is pretty neat as is Fantastical. Unfortunately I already have both of them.

Can you check and see if iStopMotion will let you import a series of images to use as the basis for your movie? I'm hoping I can use it to compose time lapses without having to shoot tethered to my laptop.

Thanks!

baller1308

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2009
I've used both Fantastical and CleanMyMac at one point and both were great. Not sure about the other apps. Seems like a decent package though with just those 2 apps.

osx11

macrumors 6502a
Jan 16, 2011
Stupid marketing. Now people have an incentive to hold off with their purchase and wait for the extra apps to be unlocked.

This makes no sense.

jamesr19

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2009
Stupid marketing. Now people have an incentive to hold off with their purchase and wait for the extra apps to be unlocked.

This makes no sense.

If you buy it now, you get the apps when they're unlocked too...

Release

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2012
I've used both Fantastical and CleanMyMac at one point and both were great. Not sure about the other apps. Seems like a decent package though with just those 2 apps.

Same here. I almost bought CleanMyMac 2 yesterday but held off until it went on sale somewhere so this is great news for me and an instant buy.

Supacon

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2011
Canada
This looks like a great deal. Some good apps in here. I happen to need a simple, elegant program for creating invoices, so Totals is interesting. I've long been interested in CleanMyMac, but not enough to pay for it. And FantastiCal has a lot of fans, and am excited to try it.
By far, the thing that excites me the most is PathFinder. It looks like a capable replacement for the Directory Opus that I so love under Windows.
I really hope that it gets unlocked, but I'm not sure why they don't show how many purchases are required for it to be unlocked.

CylonGlitch

macrumors 68030
Jul 7, 2009
Nashville

This makes no sense.

I've never seen them NOT reach the quota needed to unlock. I've purchased many of the apps from MacHeist, and never once have they not unlocked. Thus I just purchased this; StopMotion will be great, my son loves video editing. I've been wanting Fantastical, so that's great. And Clarify is perfect for what I do at work, often.

Mike Oxard

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2009
I think it's worth it just for iStopMotion which is great fun on the iPad. I was only just talking with my 10yo son about making a stop motion of his new LEGO figures, so this is timed perfectly :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.