Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
Even on my S3 when I try to set a wallpaper its zoomed/ stretched on the home screen. Its so annoying. I tyoed on google 1280x720 and yet still zoomed in. Looked up wallpaper apps on play store. Still stretched. Am I doing something wrong?

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
It should be 720x1280.

Thanks
Also I have this problem where on the music app the " you can control volume etc.... with your voice" keeps popping up. I want to use it but it keeps coming up. When I press the home button and do something else and then when I open the music app again it shows it. When I selected all songs or press on artists I pops up again its annoying lol

adder7712

macrumors 68000
Mar 9, 2009
Canada
Thanks
Also I have this problem where on the music app the " you can control volume etc.... with your voice" keeps popping up. I want to use it but it keeps coming up. When I press the home button and do something else and then when I open the music app again it shows it. When I selected all songs or press on artists I pops up again its annoying lol

I have never gotten that but yet I have a S3.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.