PDA

View Full Version : sound cuts out while live streaming

kazeth
Apr 20, 2013, 12:11 PM
just bought a new 11" macbook air with 8gb memory...

everytime i watch a live stream, the sound cuts out after a little while, and does not return until i refresh the webpage. not a problem with the stream, something going on on my end.. any ideas?

thanks

Doodle78
Apr 21, 2013, 08:21 AM
just bought a new 11" macbook air with 8gb memory...

everytime i watch a live stream, the sound cuts out after a little while, and does not return until i refresh the webpage. not a problem with the stream, something going on on my end.. any ideas?

thanks

Hey the same thing is happening to me. I am trying to stream sport and also radio stations and sound goes after about 5 seconds. Doesn't return until i refresh and then the process repeats. Any ideas or help would be very grateful.

freddel02
Apr 24, 2013, 04:51 PM
Hey the same thing is happening to me. I am trying to stream sport and also radio stations and sound goes after about 5 seconds. Doesn't return until i refresh and then the process repeats. Any ideas or help would be very grateful.

I've the same issue...

----------

I should add that I have only the problem while watching videos within safari and NOT on Firefox

Alekto
Apr 25, 2013, 01:31 AM
Hey guys. If I may chime in. I have been experiencing the same problems.

Flash on Safari seems to be the culprit. I found that downloading the beta version from Adobe worked for me. Here's the link.

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

freddel02
Apr 25, 2013, 04:16 AM
Hey guys. If I may chime in. I have been experiencing the same problems.

Flash on Safari seems to be the culprit. I found that downloading the beta version from Adobe worked for me. Here's the link.

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

Thanks Alekto, now its works for me!

Alekto
Apr 25, 2013, 06:15 AM
No worries. Glad to be of help. It was also driving me nuts.

thesharad96
Apr 27, 2013, 12:46 PM
Thankyou so much mate...I was 'bout to go crazy:D