PDA

View Full Version : Ipon Nano Issue WILL Offer $$ to fix problem!!!!

hamburglar628
Oct 25, 2005, 05:21 PM
I have a Ipod Nano and I restored it to factory settings. Then I went on my friends windows pc and put it in disk mode and put 3 movies onto it. I removed it and tried to put it back on my powerbook, but the Ipod Nano won't turn on at all. I connected it to the AC power and it still wont charge PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

pdpfilms
Oct 25, 2005, 05:45 PM
I have a Ipod Nano and I restored it to factory settings. Then I went on my friends windows pc and put it in disk mode and put 3 movies onto it. I removed it and tried to put it back on my powerbook, but the Ipod Nano won't turn on at all. I connected it to the AC power and it still wont charge PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!
I don't know how to help you, other than to let you know you don't need to offer money to get stuff fixed here. At macrumors, people willingly work with you until the issue is resolves.
Welcome!

puckhead193
Oct 25, 2005, 09:21 PM
try doing a hard reset, if that doesn't work go to an apple store

MmmPancakes
Oct 25, 2005, 09:28 PM
If the hard reset doesn't work, run software updater first, then as a last resort do a factory restore.

EDIT: Disregard this. I re-read your post, and your only option right now is to do the hard reset. If that doesn't work, you'll need to arrange a return through Apple.

maxterpiece
Oct 25, 2005, 09:46 PM
a shot in the dark, but you could try and see if it will work if you go back and try it with his PC again.

This seems like it's gotta be a hardware problem though.