Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

erikgj

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 22, 2013
I have a vintage Apple Macintosh poster 1984 Picasso Mac logo in the original tube. It has never been removed. The poster is as new. The tube originally contained two posters I took one out in 1987 when I was given the sealed tube. I worked for Apple at the time.

The other poster is lost to history.

Apple Part No M1106
Mint condition with Tube.
Size: 22" x 28"

How much is it worth?

Attachments

• picassomac.png
    picassomac.png
    95 KB · Views: 2,734
  • IMG_5029.png
    IMG_5029.png
    922.7 KB · Views: 646

havokalien

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2006
Kelso, Wa
No idea

eBay would probably get you a bunch, but as a newer collector if you don't need the couple of hundred dollars give it to someone who would appreciate it.

thekev

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2010
eBay would probably get you a bunch, but as a newer collector if you don't need the couple of hundred dollars give it to someone who would appreciate it.

I imagine the figure would be quite a bit higher than the bulk of them if it is truly mint, as in no dinged corners, fingerprints, or whatever else. Threads like this have come up before, and the usual verdict is a couple hundred, although you never know. I'm not sure if I would call a couple hundred a bunch when it comes to decades old collectible items.

Kyle.Stover14

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2012
I'm interested!

If you can put this on eBay i will buy it from you for $300! Please let me know if you would like to do that!

Fralle

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2012
South part of North
What? 300$? Thats nothing!! Just put it out on ebay! I'm sure the price will sky rocket! People will try to snipe it the very last seconds. ;)

I'm sure a lot of collectors wants to put this on their wall. Don't fall for the old "couple of hundreds" trick...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.