PDA

View Full Version : The end all discussion review of smartphone cameras

BainthaBrakk
Apr 25, 2013, 02:25 PM
Hi there,

I just wanted to let people know that dpreview have compared smartphone cameras on their new site for the first time. For those of you who don't know dpreview, you could pretty much describe them as THE place to go to get really thourough reviews of cameras. I have waited a long time for them to compare smartphone cameras. Follow link for an interesting read:

http://connect.dpreview.com/post/9219904986/shootout-samsunggalaxys4-vs-htcone-vs-iphone5-vs-lumia920

MVRL
Apr 25, 2013, 02:31 PM
Hi there,

I just wanted to let people know that dpreview have compared smartphone cameras on their new site for the first time. For those of you who don't know dpreview, you could pretty much describe them as THE place to go to get really thourough reviews of cameras. I have waited a long time for them to compare smartphone cameras. Follow link for an interesting read:

http://connect.dpreview.com/post/9219904986/shootout-samsunggalaxys4-vs-htcone-vs-iphone5-vs-lumia920

I've actually read something similar a while back, and I kind of prefer the iP5's picture quality.

Shrink
Apr 25, 2013, 02:32 PM
[QOUTE]The end all discussion review of smartphone cameras[/QUOTE]

Interesting review.

I would like to discuss the....oh, wait...

Never mind!:p

;) :D

macalec
Apr 25, 2013, 02:43 PM
Interesting article. I do also prefer my iPhone 5 camera. The shots are excellent.

Dontazemebro
Apr 25, 2013, 05:56 PM
From all the photos taken it looks like the S4 is the best overall followed by the HTC One.

The iPhone 5 looks the worse, even though most of the shots look more natural they also look hazy.

LIVEFRMNYC
Apr 25, 2013, 06:06 PM
This just confuses me even more. I'll just say the S4 and 920 are the most consistent.

YourAvgUser
Apr 25, 2013, 06:26 PM
From all the photos taken it looks like the S4 is the best overall followed by the HTC One.

The iPhone 5 looks the worse, even though most of the shots look more natural they also look hazy.

I agree, the iPhone 5 looks really pale. But the S4 and Nokia are over-saturated. The iPhone 5 is supposedly the most true to color