PDA

View Full Version : Snow leopard to Mountain lion hdd problems

cypriot
Apr 25, 2013, 04:46 PM
I have upgraded my Snow Leopard macbook aluminium late 2008 with 6 gb rams and 7200 rpm hdd to Lion and then to Mountain Lion. It was pretty fast and good at first but i missed feeling of mac OS. After some time my system started to slow down. I slowly lost productivity and at last it collapsed. So i made a clean format and install SL and after i load it up i felt as if i bought a new macbook and thought i would never install ML anymore. However i got used to icloud and i have an ipad in sync. Notes and other apps. I never used gimmicks like notifications. I dont understand how Apple dont update SL wth icloud support and simple apps like todo and notes. Also better multi touch gestures were better in ML.

Now do you think my hdd collapsed because i updated my OS so if i do a clean install i will have a new experience or should i go with SL and try to go without icloud and notes stuff. I use photoshop cs6 aperture ms words extensively. I don't know what to do. Apple please provide us happy SL users with icloud support. It must not be so hard to do for a company like apple.