PDA

View Full Version : Apple Id recovery

Kapali
Apr 26, 2013, 09:16 AM
Hi

I changed my Apple-Id and got an acknowledgement too to my email. But, now neither the old nor the revised Id is being accepted. I tried all alternates in apple.com website.

Can anyone throw some helplines?

Kapali

Macman45
Apr 26, 2013, 09:28 AM
What did you change? Your password? Username? Sometimes it can take a while for the servers to catch up with the changes, but if you are still having issues I'd call Apple again. You don't really give enough info here to make any suggestions as to what you can try.

Kapali
Apr 26, 2013, 09:48 AM
What did you change? Your password? Username? Sometimes it can take a while for the servers to catch up with the changes, but if you are still having issues I'd call Apple again. You don't really give enough info here to make any suggestions as to what you can try.

I only changed the password and it was done about 10 days back

Macman45
Apr 26, 2013, 09:58 AM
I only changed the password and it was done about 10 days back

If its still not working, double check that you haven't got a Capital letter in there someplace, after that I'd contact Apple..they will reset things for you.

DisplacedMic
Apr 27, 2013, 06:31 AM
Hi

I changed my Apple-Id and got an acknowledgement too to my email. But, now neither the old nor the revised Id is being accepted. I tried all alternates in apple.com website.

Can anyone throw some helplines?

Kapali

seriously? you obviously mistyped your password (twice)- just reset it with their password recovery. Click "forgot password" at the login screen.