PDA

View Full Version : Anybody tempted to buy the Galaxy Note 8.0?

The Game 161
Apr 27, 2013, 10:30 AM
Or do you think it's not worth it price wise?

Kashsystems
Apr 27, 2013, 11:03 AM
Or do you think it's not worth it price wise?

399 is too much even with the S-Pen, 299 or 249 I would consider it.

TacticalDesire
Apr 27, 2013, 01:45 PM
Not really since I already have an iPad mini.

Saturn1217
Apr 27, 2013, 02:43 PM
I played with one for a little at best buy and I was actually quite impressed. The device felt solid, not cheap. And the interface was really smooth. And even though the screen wasn't super high res it looked really nice with much better colors than my nexus 7. I also like the idea of having a stylus for note taking that might actually be able to replace pen and paper.

I wouldn't buy it now though. Wait at least until we see what the next nexus 7 has to offer and also wait for the inevitable price drop.

fredaroony
Apr 27, 2013, 05:31 PM
I played with one for a little at best buy and I was actually quite impressed. The device felt solid, not cheap. And the interface was really smooth. And even though the screen wasn't super high res it looked really nice with much better colors than my nexus 7. I also like the idea of having a stylus for note taking that might actually be able to replace pen and paper.

I wouldn't buy it now though. Wait at least until we see what the next nexus 7 has to offer and also wait for the inevitable price drop.

Funny because I played with one two days and the first thing I thought was how cheap it felt and looked.