Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fireenze

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2013
Hey guys.

I'm writing cause im fustrated and dont know what to do.
I got a macbook pro I bought feb 2012, and right now its not working. I burned through 2 chargers all ready.

My Mac Has this problem It wont turn on at all. My "new" charger broke which i got last summer, and I let the computer get out of battery. Now I tried charging it with new charger but it wont charge and now when i press the power bottum it wont turn on even if I got the charger plug in.

Now I took it to the apple store at my school where they got a certified mac dude there, he took it apart took the battery out and then tried to start it without the battery in it, Did not work.

He then took the RAM out and plugged it back in and the light on the charger turned amber, and it was green before btw.

When I hit the battery indicater on the side of my Mac it blinks at the first light meaning its allmost out of battery, but it wont charge or start-up or anything.

PLEASE HELP! I'm looking at a possible 700 dollar repair if they have to swap parts and stuff.

// Fireenze

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.