PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Office

Southernboyj
Apr 30, 2013, 10:42 PM
I bought Office University for Mac this past Summer. You can only have it on 2 computers. I have it on my iMac and my MacBook Pro, but I'm sending my MacBook in for repair and I know they're gonna reinstall OS X. How do I go about getting Office back?

AppleFanatic10
May 1, 2013, 01:54 AM
I bought Office University for Mac this past Summer. You can only have it on 2 computers. I have it on my iMac and my MacBook Pro, but I'm sending my MacBook in for repair and I know they're gonna reinstall OS X. How do I go about getting Office back?

I'm not positively sure, but I think that you can uninstall it and you can reinstall it on the same computer?

Colpeas
May 1, 2013, 03:38 AM
The installation is not tied with OS installation, you will be fine to reinstall it without breaking MS Office EULA.

Different case would be if you had to have your motherboard replaced.

satcomer
May 1, 2013, 05:14 AM

Sounds like you need a backup plan using Time Machine or cloning your drive.

MrMacMack
May 1, 2013, 06:54 AM
I'd like this type of thing happens fairly often. If you have problems, I'm sure you can contact Microsoft about it.