Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

schmidt65

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Does anyone know of a decent dual travel charger that will charge both an iPad (mini) and an iphone at the same time? Preferably a travel charger that has different socket connections for use around the world.

I'm based in the UK if that helps!

Thanks

osofast240sx

macrumors 68030
Mar 25, 2011
Does anyone know of a decent dual travel charger that will charge both an iPad (mini) and an iphone at the same time? Preferably a travel charger that has different socket connections for use around the world.

I'm based in the UK if that helps!

Thanks
try belkin

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
OP means a charger with dual ports. Not one that can charge both but only one at a time. I don't have any links but there are tons of options for dual USB chargers. Just make sure that at least one port is 2A for iPad. If you really don't have any ideas and no luck Googling then check the usual suspects like Griffin, Belkin, etc. Plug adapters are easily found separately.

comptr

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2007
Arizona
I am also looking for something like this but I need it to have 4 USB ports and I need it to be able to charge 2 iPads and 2 iPhones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.