PDA

View Full Version : HTC ONE the perfect in between phone

mtenuta
May 3, 2013, 01:12 PM
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to give my thought on the HTC One. I was able to get one to replace my note2. I was on edge between that and the iphone 5 but man when I tried the HTC one I fell in love.

It feels and looks better than the iphone and the os is so smooth. Yes sense has a learning curve but i quite like the sophisticated look of the UI.

I tried the s4 but im so fed up of the plasticky feel and touch wiz the HTC one fixes that problem. Dont get me wrong the s4 is nice but the HTC is just superior in build and the OS is much nicer and smoother than the s4.

I Had the phone for the last 3 days and battery life last me for a day with medium use much more than the ipone 5 did.

I hope this helps anyone that is on the fence and would love to hear your input if you feel the same way about this gorgeous phone.

MacRumorUser
May 3, 2013, 02:03 PM
Enjoy the phone. :-)

Both the S4 & HTC One are great phones. It's great that we have a strong choice of handsets in 2013.

The HTC One thread and other threads have lots of hints and tips and info about the device and features you might not be aware of.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1541786