Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

peridot

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2010
My toddler got a hold of my phone last night and one of the things she got into was my calendar. It doesn't look like she deleted anything, but is there a way to check recent changes to know for sure?

My ipad hasn't been connected to the internet since before the toddler incident, is there a way to tell icloud to restore from it?

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
My toddler got a hold of my phone last night and one of the things she got into was my calendar. It doesn't look like she deleted anything, but is there a way to check recent changes to know for sure?

My ipad hasn't been connected to the internet since before the toddler incident, is there a way to tell icloud to restore from it?

I don't know of a way to ID recent changes, but if you have not synced (no Internet) the iCloud.com version should be current. I would turn off iCloud calendar sync on the iPad then connect to wifi, then turn iCloud calendar sync back on on the iPad... and when asked if you want to merge or replace, tell it to replace all data on the iPad. That will push the iCloud.com calendar onto the iPad.

peridot

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2010
That's sort of what I'm hoping for, but the ipad has the correct calendar. The phone is what she was playing with, so the icloud calendar can't be trusted right now.

I know I could just manually compare the two calendars, I was just hoping for a quicker way.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
That's sort of what I'm hoping for, but the ipad has the correct calendar. The phone is what she was playing with, so the icloud calendar can't be trusted right now.

I know I could just manually compare the two calendars, I was just hoping for a quicker way.

I'm sorry, I kind of read that backwards. I don't know a way to compare like you want.

peridot

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2010
That's alright, I could have written my original post more clearly. Thanks anyways!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.