PDA

View Full Version : Logic Airplay Issue

djtech42
May 4, 2013, 07:54 PM
I just played a song I made with Logic Express over Airplay to my Apple TV and now the speed fades in the song are completely messed up. I didn't save the project or anything. It destructively changed the speed fade files. :confused:

Is there anyway to recover from this? Or is the song permanently messed up now? :eek: Has anyone else run into this issue? This is awful if it is indeed destructive and permanent.

I reset the PRAM 4 times and restarted the computer, but it didn't fix it. I went to the actual fade files, and somehow they were altered by Airplay. This is bad. :(

ChrisA
May 4, 2013, 08:17 PM
Try looking at Time Machine. It saves the state of the project every hour. At most you have only lost one hour of work

Sackvillenb
May 10, 2013, 08:16 AM
This is really weird. I doubt that airplay itself would have modified the fades... but obviously something is giving you a glitch. I hope you had a time machine backup.

djtech42
May 18, 2013, 03:53 PM
Somehow, the song is fine now. I don't understand it because I checked the files, and they sounded like they were modified.

But, seems like the issue resolved itself. :confused: :)

Edit: All I did was rename the project, and that seemed to "refresh" the project and fix the issue. Strange.