PDA

View Full Version : With AT&T, can I return?

Razeus
May 8, 2013, 03:53 PM
I have an iPhone 4S, but have been thinking of switching from a small screen to a much bigger screen. I want to try the HTC One and S4 extensively, not just what I see in the store or what I read in clearly biased reviews.

My contract ended two so I'm good for upgrade pricing. So I'm thinking about getting the HTC One, using it for 30 days, returning it, then buying the S4, using it for 30 days and either keep it if I like it, or return it and go back to the iPhone 4S and see what iPhone 5S will have in store.

How does AT&T's return policies work? How does the contract work if I end up going back to my iPhone 4S?

jrswizzle
May 8, 2013, 04:00 PM
I have an iPhone 4S, but have been thinking of switching from a small screen to a much bigger screen. I want to try the HTC One and S4 extensively, not just what I see in the store or what I read in clearly biased reviews.

My contract ended two so I'm good for upgrade pricing. So I'm thinking about getting the HTC One, using it for 30 days, returning it, then buying the S4, using it for 30 days and either keep it if I like it, or return it and go back to the iPhone 4S and see what iPhone 5S will have in store.

How does AT&T's return policies work? How does the contract work if I end up going back to my iPhone 4S?

I believe its 14 days and there's a restocking fee.

maximus96
May 8, 2013, 04:17 PM
I believe its 14 days and there's a restocking fee.

No restocking fee if you buy from amazon. but then they start counting the 14-days from the day they ship...it will take 2 days to get to you so you really only have 12 days to decide...but no $35 restocking fee like AT&T

Razeus
May 8, 2013, 04:38 PM
No restocking fee if you buy from amazon. but then they start counting the 14-days from the day they ship...it will take 2 days to get to you so you really only have 12 days to decide...but no $35 restocking fee like AT&T

My plans, foiled again.

Perhaps I'll just wait until ALL the phones I want are released. Knowing Android phones, they'll be giving them away for free soon.

Fernandez21
May 8, 2013, 05:07 PM
My plans, foiled again.

Perhaps I'll just wait until ALL the phones I want are released. Knowing Android phones, they'll be giving them away for free soon.

Yeah, the return period is 14 days from date shipped. There is a restocking fee if you buy at the store, no fee if you buy online.

Best buy has no restocking fee, so you can try there if there is one close buy, but you would have to return it, wait a couple days then purchase the next phone.