Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tekkado

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 9, 2013
Hi just got an ipad for my birthday. Im not a fan of apple after bad experience but the ipad is good ill say that. But ive just tried to sync for the first time my itunes to it with ****** results. Ive got all my pdfs and docs on there fine but my songs keep playing up. Basically No songs would upload even when playing around with setting like the manually manage music and sync only these playlist options and such. So i checked the box to convert all songs to 128kbps and that got 500/700 (approximate no.) songs on there but ive still got a bunch of greyed out songs on the device. the songs are fine and play normally on my computer itunes. (also i just checked the ipad and the songs that are on there dont play you press play they automatically pause.) and now when i sync it looks like its doing something converting the songs to copy across but then nothing happens at the end of it and the same thing happens every time i hit sync.
hopefully you guys can help me.
thanks
the pictures are of the songs that are greyed out and to show that it syncs but nothing happens

Attachments

• Greyed out songs.jpg
    Greyed out songs.jpg
    420.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Sync.jpg
    Sync.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 60
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.