PDA

View Full Version : Warning: nPlayer's price will be increased!

Menneisyys2
May 10, 2013, 04:14 AM
The price of nPlayer (an absolutely excellent multimedia player) will be increased! (Info from the dev itself, to whom I talk a lot.)

If you still haven't purchased it and you need a decent player, go for it before it's too late.

thunng8
May 10, 2013, 06:22 AM
The price of nPlayer (an absolutely excellent multimedia player) will be increased! (Info from the dev itself, to whom I talk a lot.)

If you still haven't purchased it and you need a decent player, go for it before it's too late.

Will the increase coincide with the return of DTS audio?

Menneisyys2
May 10, 2013, 07:02 AM
Will the increase coincide with the return of DTS audio?

Not (yet).

smithydan
May 10, 2013, 07:36 AM
This is a great app peoples, get it before the increase :)

I must publicly say thanks to Menneisyys2 for helping choose it. He was a great help and guidance.

pocketmodo
Nov 28, 2013, 08:09 AM

Hey any update on DTS support? I thought it was just a matter of licensing fees but I realise it's more complicated than that now.

Has the developer considered in-app purchase of optional DTS support for those who want it so it doesn't effect the base price for those who don't? I know I would be willing to fork out $20 AUD for DTS support in nplayer because as far as I'm aware it's the only player the properly support hardware acceleration over SMB.