PDA

View Full Version : It's MRU's Great Galaxy S4 Oneye Case Lotto!

MacRumorUser
May 11, 2013, 04:14 PM
So as you all know I bought an S4 & HTC One, but decided the HTC One was my preference and subsequently sold my S4. In between I bought a case and it arrived today.

Its a Verus Oneye Case from Seoul, South Korea. It's in white.

http://avatrading.speedgabia.com/case/galaxys4/verus/oneye_case/oneye_main_01.jpg

Now clearly I have no use of this case anymore and instead of letting it gather dust in the cupboard, I have decided to give this to a MR member.

Now I was going to randomly pick someone but have decided that there maybe S4 users who might not want it - so I am opening a thread and asking folks to post here if they would like to be considered for the Verus Oneye case.

There are a just two stipulations.

1) Must be a regular macrumors reader / poster. Sorry no newbies.

2) Your post below must be ironic / sarcastic / funny .... Let's have fun here folks

So yeah..... post below / lets have fun and by Monday one of you will be chosen to have a free case :-)

MRU

Chodite
May 11, 2013, 04:29 PM
Woooo!! How generous of you.

I wish I had something awesome and sarcastic to add. All I can say is that I've been EYEing *see what I did there? * this case since you first posted it when you were in full-blown S4 vs One decision mode and I fell in love. My 4 year-old daughter even saw me checking it out and said "Oh dad, get the white one!"

Cheers.

MacRumorUser
May 11, 2013, 04:34 PM
Good stuff Chodite :) thanks for your post.

LIVEFRMNYC
May 11, 2013, 06:45 PM
I only have one eye, so this case would be the perfect match for me. :D

MacRumorUser
May 11, 2013, 06:52 PM
I only have one eye, so this case would be the perfect match for me. :D

Why did I think of

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31400000/Leela-turanga-leela-31426675-640-1036.jpg

:-) lol

Thanks LIVEFRMNYC

daveathall
May 12, 2013, 03:17 AM
I dont use a protector so please don't consider me MRU, just wanted to post that I think it is an extremely nice gesture, Really nice to see. :)

MacRumorUser
May 12, 2013, 03:25 AM
I dont use a protector so please don't consider me MRU, just wanted to post that I think it is an extremely nice gesture, Really nice to see. :)

Thanks Dave :-)

Lindsford
May 12, 2013, 10:13 AM
In for a Cyclops Case :)

Kashsystems
May 12, 2013, 11:36 AM
Being in Ireland and having the HTC One, I am surprise you didn't do more pictures in low light situations. Isn't there Pub every corner out there or at least somebody who is drunk?

That was my attempt at irony unfortunately I am better when it comes to me naturally...

MacRumorUser
May 12, 2013, 02:07 PM
Being in Ireland and having the HTC One, I am surprise you didn't do more pictures in low light situations. Isn't there Pub every corner out there or at least somebody who is drunk?

That was my attempt at irony unfortunately I am better when it comes to me naturally...

It would only be ironic if it was only partially true, but instead its totally true ;) lol.
The episode of the family guy when Peter lands in Ireland on a runway of bottle is too close to home ;) lol.

Biff...
May 12, 2013, 02:23 PM
The force is good with this one,may your htc one bring you pleasure @@@end sarcasm @@@

Thank you for doing this.

MacRumorUser
May 12, 2013, 02:53 PM
The force is good with this one,may your htc one bring you pleasure @@@end sarcasm @@@

Thank you for doing this.

Thanks Biff,

Nice to give something back to the MR community :-)

Vegastouch
May 12, 2013, 03:45 PM
LOL, i have looked at this thread a few times and just now discovered that you are giving away a case. I just figured you were showing these off...which BTW , i love the colors. Love the white, lemon and light orange & light blue. They look kinda thick,...is that correct? Hard to tell by the pic.

Anyways, this is a very generous thing you are doing considering they are anywhere from $15-$20 on eBay. I do not have a GS4 as of yet but rest assured, i will be getting one soon between now and July and perhaps adding an Eye ye-ye thingy on it ;)

MacRumorUser
May 12, 2013, 03:53 PM
LOL, i have looked at this thread a few times and just now discovered that you are giving away a case. I just figured you were showing these off...which BTW , i love the colors. Love the white, lemon and light orange & light blue. They look kinda thick,...is that correct? Hard to tell by the pic.

Anyways, this is a very generous thing you are doing considering they are anywhere from $15-$20 on eBay. I do not have a GS4 as of yet but rest assured, i will be getting one soon between now and July and perhaps adding an Eye ye-ye thingy on it ;)

Lol... If your names on da list, your in da lotto :)

Oh and they actually look thicker in the screenshot than it does in real life :)

MacRumorUser
May 13, 2013, 04:36 AM
OK..... It's monday.

The freebie S4 case Lotto is now closed.

I will inform the winner by PM. If you don't get a PM, thank you for showing interest anyway.

Thanks all.

MRU.