PDA

View Full Version : MKV player?

j.leson
May 11, 2013, 08:49 PM
Hi, I recently bought a Seagate Wireless Plus HD to stream my moves to my ipad. The problem is that I haven't been able to find a good MKV player. I've tried cineXplayer, and oPlayer.

CineXplayer plays avi files just fine, but crashes when I play mkv files. oPlayer plays mkv files, but there's no audio.

Does anyone have a good player they would recommend, that would allow me to stream from my wireless plus HD?

Thanks!

tarangzin
May 11, 2013, 11:36 PM
Hi, I recently bought a Seagate Wireless Plus HD to stream my moves to my ipad. The problem is that I haven't been able to find a good MKV player. I've tried cineXplayer, and oPlayer.

CineXplayer plays avi files just fine, but crashes when I play mkv files. oPlayer plays mkv files, but there's no audio.

Does anyone have a good player they would recommend, that would allow me to stream from my wireless plus HD?

Thanks!

Go for NPlayer .. Best player !!!

Menneisyys2
May 12, 2013, 04:20 AM

Thanks!

nPlayer. It's the best SMB MKV streamer, as has also been explained in my latest SMB + MKV roundup at http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1578587

BTW, before purchasing any app, make sure you check my dedicated reviews so that you can save money. For example, I don't recommend CineXplayer at all.

j.leson
May 17, 2013, 11:54 PM
Go for NPlayer .. Best player !!!

nPlayer. It's the best SMB MKV streamer, as has also been explained in my latest SMB + MKV roundup at http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1578587

BTW, before purchasing any app, make sure you check my dedicated reviews so that you can save money. For example, I don't recommend CineXplayer at all.

This was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much! I read your write up and decided to get nplayer. I wish they cleaned up the interface a bit, but mo complaints other than that!